We use a high quality electroplating process that means it doesn't rub or flake away easily.
316L stainless steel is low reaction, with minimum nickel content. Customers sensitive to nickel can pick a product that's finished with 14K or 18K Gold, as these don't react.
- It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in enviroments where the item may be knocked.